About Internship Programme:
Diyar Al Muharraq, one of the largest real estate development companies in the Kingdom of Bahrain, launched a graduate internship programme “Tumouh”, on May 5th 2021. The programme is designed for Bahraini graduates with a Bachelor’s degree, attained in the Kingdom or abroad, in the fields of engineering such as civil engineering, electrical engineering, architecture and real estate development.
During their training, the selected graduates will be mentored by a team of Diyar Al Muharraq experts while benefiting from hands-on experience through placement across the Company’s various engineering and real estate development departments. The programme will empower the interns with skills through practical and online training courses as well as enable them to further improve their skills, hone their talents, fuel their ambition, and ultimately enhance their CVs, making it easier for them to enter the job market in the future.
Who is eligible to apply?
- Bahraini National
- Bachelor’s Degree (Minimum Requirement)
- All Universities Accepted
How do you apply?
Candidates are expected to complete an online application form and upload the required documents on: www.diyar.bh/tumouh
When is the deadline?
The deadline is May 31st 2021
What happens after submitting the application?
- Phase 1: Applications will be filtered by Human Resources & Admin Department
Phase 2: Conduct the following tests:
- Technical Aptitude
- Work Strength
Phase 3: Interview with the Panel
- Head of HR & Admin
- External Advisor
- Infrastructure Department
- TIO Department
- Head of Quality Assurance
- *CEO meets the finalists
What is the maximum number of interns to be accepted?
6 Candidates in one batch
What happens to successful candidates?
- Step 1: The successful candidates will be asked to sign an internship contract
- Step 2: On completion of the intern’s internship period, HRA shall receive performance evaluation report of each intern from respective line managers.
Step 3: Project / Final Study Assessment Case
- Interns shall be provided with a challenge scenario as a final study assessment case
- Panel shall review the submissions and select final winner for the award
- HRA shall identify top performer based
- Intern may be considered for recruitment as employees
- Application window: May 5th – 31st
- Graduate Internship Programme period: July 2021 – Dec 2021