What is Technical Interface Office?
Diyar has established the Technical Interface Office (TIO) to safeguard Diyar’s planning principles by guiding Third party developers (TPDs) and / landowners and their Consultants through the design approvals process; support the TPD Consultant in obtaining Government Authority approvals; and monitoring the safe and compliant of construction and buildings on site; all through prescribed in the DRG’s. The TIO is committed to supporting its valued partners through its professional team and user-friendly processes. TIO Services can be summarized as:
- Management of Diyar’s, Development Regulations and Guidelines (DRG), and Environmental & Construction regulations.
- Review TPD’s design proposals to ensure compliance of design drawings to Diyar’s DRG’s.
- Issuance of No Objection Certificates (NOC) and Completion Certificates for TPD consultants to obtain the relevant concerned Government approvals.
- Facilitate communication & assist TPD consultants with relevant Government Authorities in order to obtain final approvals.
- Provide Technical assistance to TPDs and their Consultants.
- Monitor construction activities to ensure Compliance to approved design drawings, encourage safe working practices and minimize the impact of construction on surrounding properties and environment.
Villa Modifications Requests
TIO is committed to supporting its valued partners through its professional team and user-friendly processesPlease click on the button below, to submit your Villa Modifications Request.